Department of Advanced Computing Sciences
Maastricht University, The Netherlands.
Jan 2022 – Nov 2022
- Worked on the EU H2020 project Moore4Medical with the Maastricht University team, which involves signal processing, cardiac event detection, and machine learning to foster the development of cardiac monitoring algorithms and implement them into the portable ECG device.
laboratoire de traitement de l’information médicale (LaTIM)
University of Western Brittany & French National Institute of Health and Medical Research.
Feb 2021 – Aug 2021
- Optimization of therapeutic follow-up of hepatic liver metastases using deep learning.
- Segmentation of the anatomical structures in abdominal CT images.
Graduate Student Researcher
- Contributed to the Deep Neural Network interpretation and comparison research project
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Daffodil International University
Jan 2018 – May 2019
- Contributed to Bangla handwritten character recognition and comprehension project
- Contributed to the sentiment analysis project
- Compiled and analyzed undergrad final-year project data
- Helped students in organizing different events
- Assisted in delivering lectures
- Object oriented programming (OOP)
- Data Structure
- Embedded Systems